Tuesday, January 03, 2006

We're Coming Home!!

We have decided to pospone our trip to KC in January so we can stay longer in February. Eric will be in Philly the middle of that month and the kids and I will make our journey there the beginning of the month. We are planning on staying for a few weeks and can't wait to see everyone.

Poppa and Nani are planning a trip at the end of January, so we want to be here to see them. We are so excited for your trip and can't wait to see you guys and Rocky.

Greg and Alisha, I really wanted to make your baby shower but I promise to come visit you when I get in town, by then I will be able to see Izabel in person. I wish you two the best, you both will make excellent parents, Izabel is very lucky.

We are still waiting on the word from the midwest district manager for United to see if Eric is getting transfered to the Lenexa store, we are crossing our fingers. Florida is a great place, but we all want to be back with our family. Eric is a little sad that he won't be with us this trip but plans to come back the next time we come, probably April or May.

Nick, I am so excited to see you play live and I am so proud of you. I am also happy that you are getting studio time and will be recording a CD soon. I did download my own CD of the songs off your website and I have told you many time Controlled Chaos is an awesome song, I can't wait to hear your new stuff. Love you bunches.

Just one more month and we will be home for awhile. I am planning on staying with my mom and Kyle, so they can spend a lot of time with the kids. I have a feeling Taylor will barely be seen except by Stephi and Brett, but she will have a blast. We'll see everyone soon and love ya all.

No comments: