Friday, January 06, 2006

Lordy, Lordy, Look Who's...29???


On January 7, 1962 Marion and Linda brought a beautiful baby girl into this world who would one day become my mom. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and wish I was there to spend it with you. I am very grateful that God gave me such a wonderful, loving and caring mom like you. You have been there for me every step of my life and have never once turned away even when I tested you to the limits, but I am sure Tammy is glad I put a couple gray hairs on your head...it's kids like me that keep her in business.

Being a young single mother like you were could not have been easy, but all I remember from my childhood is all the love that you provided, you are the best mother out there. I know you fought for me when I was young and finally got me away from the people who hurt me and you. I know why you did the things you did now that I am a parent, protecting your children is the number one priority. You have helped me through this difficult year and never once condemmed me for the actions that were taken, you stood by my side and lended me your support when I needed it. You have been a great mother-in-law to Eric, and he appreciates that as well, as we talked about it the other night. You are a great Nani and are wonderful to my (our) children, you spoil them rotten, just as you did to all of us. You are such a special person, I hope I'm half the mother you are to me. Thank you for all that you have done and will do in the future, you have raise three children that love you with all their hearts.

~Your Favorite Daughter~Posted by Picasa

No comments: