Tuesday, January 24, 2006

To Greg and Alisha

We are still awaiting the arrival of Izabel, who was rearing to go at the beginning of this month, but has decided she wants to hang on a little longer. From all the ultrasound pictures you can tell she is going to be a gorgeous baby girl and we all can't wait for her to get here.

I hated that I couldn't be at the shower, but the pictures were great. I'm glad you got so much and Greg putting the stroller together brought back memories. We had a playpen for Jimmy that we about threw out the door because we couldn't figure it out, I think when we finally figured out how to fold it up he had already grown out of it.

I am so happy for the two of you and know that you will make great parents and raise a wonderful little girl. She definately has a big family that loves babies, I bet the Jack grandparents are so happy to have 3 babies in one year, that's great! I check out your blog daily, hoping I will see a picture of a newborn baby girl with the title "Now Showing Babyzilla" lol.

Good luck to you too and enjoy your time as a couple before baby.

No comments: