Thursday, January 26, 2006

First CD Recorded


Nick's band Underground has just recorded their first CD. You can go to their website through my favorite links and listen to two of their songs, which are pretty darn good and I am not a big rock fan. Nick laughs at me a lot because I am a big fan of 80's & early 90's rock, which I guess if you didn't grow up in the time you're not crazy about that kind of rock 'n roll.

I am so proud of you and can't wait to see you perform. Taylor tells everyone that her Uncle Nick is famous hahah. One great thing about Nick is that he is so good at the gutair without one day of lessons. He has a great talent to play by ear, my sister Stephanie can do it too. I did not receive this gift, but I have always enjoyed listening to both of them play.

You can purchase Underground's CD for $5.00 from him. If you would like one of their first CDs you can get a hold of mom or let me know and I will get it for you. The more CD's sold gives them the money for more recording time. Just think, when they make it big you can say you had their first CD before they were big rock stars lol.Posted by Picasa

No comments: