Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Eric!


Happy 33rd birthday Eric & Daddy. We love you and hope you enjoy your special day.

Eric, I never imagined that I would meet and marry someone as wonderful as you. You have been a great husband and a wonderful father to our children. That fact that we have been through so much through the years and have still managed to stay so close and love each other the way we do is next to amazing. I am looking forward to all the years ahead of us and I want you to know I will always be there right by your side.

When I first met you I was just a kid and had no idea I even knew what I wanted, I'm just glad you took me in and showed me what love was all about. Though I didn't know it then, I was meant to be with you. Never did I think I would hit the jackpot on an every weekend cruise of North Oak with Angie (who I have to thank for encouraging me to get on the bike.) All these years later, look at us now, married with children (hahaha.)

I love you so much and can't wait for what's ahead on the big journey of life with you.

I love you baby!

~Joey~
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Eric!
Happy Birthday to you!