Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Another Change in Plans

The kids and I have decided to make our trip to KC earlier than expected. We will be driving back with Poppa and Nani the first part of February. They have been planning a trip to Florida and the kids and I were going to fly out after they left, but now we will join them on the way back and fly home when we feel we have overstayed our welcome lol. Taylor has wanted to stay in the fifth wheel for awhile and now is her chance. We are very excited to see everyone and can't wait to get back.

Eric will be leaving for Philly on the 19th of Feb. and will also venture to Atlantic City with a few of his friends from KC, so I am sure he will enjoy himself and I hope he hits it big. He can't wait to have a real Philly Cheese Steak and says he plans to get one on the first day. It doesn't go with our diet but he says he can't pass that up, I don't blame him on that.

February 15th is a very special day for me and I plan to spend the evening with my dad. He adopted me on that day 18 years ago and I am very greatful for that, I love having him as my dad. We are going to dinner for some seafood and I plan to spend as much time with him as I can as well. Dad has also offered to fly us home when we are ready and I am very thankful that he would do that for us.

I can't wait to see everyone and I am counting down the days. I will see you all soon and Eric can't wait to come back in April. Love you all and we miss you very much!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait.......... :)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Eric, personally, the cheesesteaks in Philly are not very good, but then again I am used to the midwest kind. There are two places in Philly that I reccommend you try and give yourself time to wait in line. The lines go around the block sometimes. Also, a few hints...the classic original cheesesteak has cheese wiz on it with onions and peppers..yep CHEESE WIZ! And, read the signs when you get closer to ordering, there is a special way to order a cheesesteak. A special lingo if you know what I mean. Philly is a great place though, been there often since my brother and sister-in-law live there. Lots to do and lots of history. Have fun and be sure and let me know what you think of an original, classic cheesesteak. -Alisha

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Eric, sorry I forgot to give you the names....PAT'S and GENO'S.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Alisha, I will check out those places.