Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New Photo Albums

I just created photo albums on angelfire.com and have linked them to this webite. I have on for Taylor, Jimmy, Family and Friends. You can go to my favorite links and click on the one you wish to see. I will add photos to the ones I have and you may let me know if you would rather not have your photo displayed or send me a photo that you would like on the site. I actually need a recent photo of a few people: Dustin, Alisha & Greg together, the Renee clan or any you do not see here. I just got a picture of Taylor and Jimmy's friends TJ, Emily and Jon that will be posted shortly for those of you that have heard so much about them and now can put a face with the name. I will create an album for Eric and I as well, so soon you will be able to looked at our beautiful mugs. If anyone has cute photos of the kids please send them and I will put on their sites.

If you are wondering why the kids have just baby pics on, I am trying to go in age order so you can see how they have grown. Their birth stats are also listed on the album.

No comments: