Friday, April 14, 2006

Schedule Change Today

Today was a total schedule change for my family, Taylor ventured to work with Daddy today and Jimmy and I had time together. We were outside by 8:30 this morning and didn't come back inside until lunch. Clayton and Hanna had lunch with us and played until Tonya had to go to school (she had a big biology test for her RN). I was able to lay Jimmy down for his nap and then...what was that that I heard...silence. I have not had one day of quiet since I have come back from KC and it was so nice. I had all the house cleaning done yesterday so there was absolutely nothing for me to do but be lazy.

Eric and Taylor actually ventured to Port St. Lucie today and so I am still awaiting their arrival so I can shop my night away lol. I have so much to get. Tomorrow car shopping and this I keep putting off but now it is actually time to get it done. I have a little over a month to get a car and I just cannot make up my mind. Eric gives me suggestions, mom gives me suggestions and I think I know what I want until I see something else and it makes me re-think my choice. I have never had any problems with this before, but I dread having another car payment. I cannot believe how nice it has been, Eric's truck: no payment, my car: no payment and now we have to do it all over again.

I think my biggest choice is minivan or cadillac? Minivan would be great since we are planning a new arrival before long, but the luxury of a caddy is so nice. Tay, of course, wants the minivan so she can have the dvd. Who knows, all I want is the 2009 Chevy Camaro and would be happy to wait for that. I have been socking the money I have been making into our savings account for that car. No matter what I get now, just know that in 3 years I will be driving the new Camaro around and I am sure all the kids will fit just fine. I just figured out from writing this post why I am dreading buying a car, all that makes me happy is the camaro, I miss my '99 pewter z-28, t-tops, leather, 6-speed, 5.7 L V8! Now that I am depressed, I will let you know what I find tomorrow. Ta-ta

No comments: