Wednesday, April 19, 2006

New Car Update

Well, today we finally bought a new car...ugg! I love the car (Chevy Impala), it has a great ride, all power, leather seats, CD player, top of the line of the Impala, but I still don't have that excited feeling I usually have with a new vehicle. As we were sitting in the finance office I told Eric to take a time out and go outside with me while I had a cigarette and actually tried to give him a way out--why did I do that? I have no idea, I really do like the car and so does Eric. He has been talking me into a new car for over a month and like I said before usually I would be all over it, but it just feels different this time. I am sure the car will grow on me before long and like Mom said, it's going to get me home, but now we have 3 vehicles and I never thought that would happen. I will post pictures of the new car soon.

No comments: