Thursday, April 20, 2006

I've Got It Made!

As everyone probably knows Thursday is my main cleaning and laundry day, well laundry has been going since I woke up and I have picked up all the rooms, but decided to head to United to spend some time with my wonderful husband. He pulled out the grill when we arrived and threw on hamburgers and hotdogs for everyone...yummy! The kids and I enjoy spending time with him and after spending a couple hours there I am so happy he is my husband, I could be stuck with someone like Dave. All that guy does is put down women and his wife, how women are to serve the men and he won't let his wife touch the checkbook and won't even let her have the name on the account, what woman would stay with someone like that. NOT ME! Eric has always done whatever he could to make me happy and I try to do the same, isn't that what marriage is, a little give and take? Anyway, I don't know how Eric works with that guy, I would go insane listening to him talk like that all day long. Eric says he just tries to ignore him but that doesn't even make it stop.

No comments: