Thursday, April 20, 2006

Saying Goodbye

I found out today that a good thing doesn't last forever as I watch that new car getting towed back to the dealership. Yes, I already had to have it towed. I walked outside to have a cigarette and I noticed the lights were flashing on and off (kind of flickering) so I figured maybe Taylor was playing with the keyless entry, nope. I grabbed the keys and unlocked the car (which I think was already unlocked) and heard a clicking noise and noticed my trunk was open and I haven't even used the trunk. I shut the truck to watch it come unlatched once more. I saw Hanna outside playing so I told her to have her mom come over and look at it and the first thing Tonya said before I even told her what was going on was, "Your car is possessed!" Nothing we could do to get it to stop so I called the dealership and talked to the lady that sold us the car and of course she said "I'm sure it's nothing major." RIGHT! So, after watching this go on for a couple hours I finally called back and said I am not buying this vehicle and I'm having it towed back to you. She wants us to come back and get another car off the lot...no way, I will not buy another vehicle from this place. Eric is taking me over to another dealership tonight to find a different car, so hopefully I can do that. We are having problems getting cars in Florida, it seems everytime we buy one we have to take it back for being a lemon. Hopefully we can get this taken care of or else I am waiting until we get to KC and we can buy a car there and maybe leave one so when we fly in we will always have a car to drive.

Oh yeah, we are leaving May 19th to start our journey to Kansas City for Nick's graduation and will leave June 2. Eric gets to stay for two weeks. It actually feels like I spend more time in KC than I do here, we might as well have a home there to stay in LOL.

So, please disreguard the new car blog, I no longer have this vehicle and will let everyone know if we buy another one.

No comments: