Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A Busy Month

We have a lot going on this month: Jimmy's birthday (12th), Easter (16th) and Eric and my anniversary (18th). We have decided to have a BBQ at the house for Jimmy's birthday with all of his friends and our neighbors and friends and then after a nice filling lunch we will all head to Jimmy's favorite, Chuck E. Cheese. I cannot believe he's going to be four and he is so excited for the day to come. He knows he has gifts coming in the mail and that is an exciting thing for him. Eric and I have decided to buy him a brand new bike...I know, like the child needs more vehicles, he has more than a car lot!

I am planning to make lasagna for Easter dinner and enjoy a nice day with my family. We will probably have the neighbor children come over for an Easter egg hunt. Susan, you are more than welcome to bring the kids over as well or come by for some lunch, you guys are always welcomed.

Well, as far as the anniversary goes, who knows what we'll do. We've been married for what 50 years? LOL. It feels like that sometimes, I can't believe I've made it this far and that I actually landed a good man who treats me like a queen. Eric has been a great friend, husband, father and provider, I don't think there is anyone better out there than him. He stole my heart all those years ago and so many times he he'll do something and he steals it all over again. I love you Eric, more than you could possibly know!

Hopefully he'll read the post, he reads them here and there if the title catches his eye, but he would rather play pool on Pogo. I've tried to get him to write his own post but he types with one finger and it would probably take him all night (or a couple). That's okay, the more he types the better he'll get, he's got his laptop at work that I got him for his birthday and I know he uses it a lot so he should catch on pretty quick.

No comments: