Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy 4th Birthday Eric James




My baby is now 4-years-old and he has had a great birthday so far. He opened Chicken Little dvd this morning and then opened all his presents from Nani, Grandpa Ky-Ky, Auntie Ste, Uncle Nick, Nani Celli, Poppa and Maw Maw.

Grandpa Ky-Ky and Nani: 2-pc. Nike outfit, Nike hat, sunglasses, 2 Bob the Builder Vehicles, Dori (Finding Nemo) keychain.

Auntie Ste: Bob the Builder vehicle

Uncle Nick: Chiefs t-shirt, 4 matchbox cars

Nani Celli and Poppa: Finding Nemo swim trunks, Bob the Builder vehicle, SweetTarts

Maw-Maw: John Deere Tractor

Taylor: Chicken Little

Daddy and Mommy: Bike

I think he made out very well and he hasn't even gotten the bike yet. Eric is bringing that home this afternoon to surprise him (he wanted to see his face when he got it). I will get pictures posted of him riding the bike and post them quickly. Taylor made out pretty good herself with an outfit from Nani and SweetTarts from Nani Celli.

I will post more this evening so please check back.

Happy Birthday My Precious Boy, I hope your day is full of joy.

Love you, Mommy

No comments: