Friday, April 07, 2006

I took the kids shopping this morning and we shopped all day, stopping at the end of the day to visit Eric at work and showing him everything we bought. We are going to watch the air show tomorrow and Sunday Eric is taking us to Ybor City for the Italian Festival. I am just hoping we can find some decent Italian sausage because what they call sausage down here SUCKS!!!

I will take pictures this weekend of the kids to post. Jimmy has really taken after Taylor and is figuring out how to get mad at his friends. I caught him today tell Clayton he was not his friend any more and he is constantly inside telling me who did what to who and that I need to either go outside and spank some butts or yell...depends how bad Jimmy thinks it is. I swear, took the kid forever to talk and now he doesn't stop, he even wants to talk on the phone if he runs out of things to talk to me about.

Well, I will keep everyone posted and talk to you all very soon.

No comments: