Friday, May 22, 2009

Start of Memorial Day Weekend

I was wanting to take the kids to Disney this weekend but with the rain I don't see it happening. We haven't been to Disney since Easter so we need to get back soon. That had to be the best purchase we could have got fr our family, we will continue to do so in the upcoming years as well. We have talked about switching the parks every year, there is enough of them around to do that.

We are having a cook out Monday and were hoping for a pool party as well but they are calling for more rain so the cookout is on but we may have to stay inside.

I will be spending today and tomorrow working on candles. I am thinking about having a sale again next week to try and get Tucker and his family some money. I thought the Candles by Scorpio site would do better but I still haven't gotten a response so I will try a different tactic.

I hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day! Love you all!

No comments: