Monday, December 18, 2006

Update on Everyone

We are all back to normal and Eric was feeling better the morning after his episode. We have tried to rest as much as possible over the weekend but I did have to finish the rest of my Christmas shopping and I am now totally done. Teresa went shopping with me Saturday and we had a lot of fun. Eric and I had a bad effect from our sickness and I have to say it was the worse thing I have ever experenced, loss of taste. I have never had that happen before and it was horrible. It was not where you could barely taste but actually no taste whatsoever, I would not wish that on anyone. We are now all better though and Eric finally made it back to work after his 3 days off. Thank you for all the emails and I hope everyone is back to normal after the bug going around in KC.

No comments: