Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Taylor's Christmas











Tayor was very happy with all of her gifts and let her daddy and me that she was thankful. We had her lemon poppyseed muffins for breakfast and they were delicious.
Taylor's Gifts:
Santa- Nintendo GameCube, Havest Moon game for GameCube, Paper Mario game for GameCube, jump rope, make-up case, bubble bath, body wash, bath salts, 6 loofas, deorderant, toothbrush, 1999 Chevy Corvette die cast car, Sorry board game, The Little Mermaid DVD, GameCube controller, coloring book, crayons, flamingo pen, 2 bubble and lots of candy
Dad and Mom- Heartsong Care Bear, SpongeBob stickers, Yoshi's Island DS game, Harvest Moon DS game, High School Musical CD, Tinkerbell watch, Ice Skating Bratz, crystal Tinkerbell light (there is more but I forgot what else we got her, can you believe that?)
Grandpa Ky-Ky and Nani- Tinkerbell rug, Tinkerbell jammies, jeans, boy shorts, roller blades, $20.00
Auntie Ste- 500-piece puzzle
Uncle Nick- puzzle carrier
Poppa and Nani- jeans, High School Musical DVD
Maw-Maw- 2 pocelain dolls
Uncle Matt and Auntie Angie- Tinkerbell shirt
Teresa and Isaiah- Tinkerbell purse, necklace, bracelet, hair ties, Lemon Poppyseed muffin mix
Gannon, Pam, Josh and Nick- Sleepover Bratz
Grandpa and Grandma- $50.00
If I left anything or anyone out, let me know. Paper was flying and I am hoping I caught everything that she received. I know I left some things I bought out because of a huge brain fart, but when I figure it out I will list those as well.

No comments: