Saturday, December 23, 2006

To start off, I was able to spend a fun day with Jimmy yesterday and we had lots of fun. Taylor went to work with Eric and that left me and my baby, we walked to the park (I say walked, but Jimmy rode his bike) and we made chocolate chip cookies for Santa. This part of the day Jim loved because he got to put all the ingredients in and even got to use the mixer. At the park we played tag and he taught me the correct way to play basketball, he said he had to practice and let me know I was doing it all wrong. We stayed busy all day and I even had time to get my daily chores finished.

Today, Taylor and Jimmy went over to play with Emily and Jon, so Eric and I had some time to do a little shopping. He took me to Crispers for lunch (which is one of my favorite places to eat) and then we walked around the mall. We picked the kids up from Susan's and now we are getting ready to pop in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation to get us in teh Christmas spirit. Taylor has never watched this movie and we figured it would be one she will enjoy. Movie and hot wings, what a great way to spend the evening.

We are also looking for a new home and will hopefully find one by February. We have found a few that we are going to look at next week and they are all in brand new subdivisions. We will keep everyone posted with what we have found, but we are still unsure if we will be staying in Lakeland or move to Winter Haven, I guess it all has to do with the right house.

No comments: