Monday, December 18, 2006

Maucelli Christmas Photos

Nick ans Sydney
Angie, Ann, Maw Maw, Mindy, Mom
Nick nad Nani
Angie, Ann, Nani, Mindy and Mom
Nick and Maw Maw
Nick and Rachel

Sunday was Poppa and Nani's family Christmas. It has turned out easier to do Christmas the week before so it's not so hectic and it has seemed to work. I decided to make an appearance to the party via Florida, so I called and had them put the phone on speaker and we had our phone on speaker, the kids loved it. It is hard during the holidays but I almost felt like I was there and that was nice. I am hoping more pictures were taken because I didn't get any of Sean, Kyle or Matt, if there were more please send them my way for a post. I am glad to see Rachel back at home safe with her family and good luck with the baby.
Bob and Carol invited us to Christmas dinner so I guess we may make an appearance this year. It's a long drive to Orange City but it's probably better to drive on Christmas. I was planning on staying home for the kids but Taylor really wants to go, she loves going to Uncle Bob's and Aunt Carol's no matter what day it is. I told her I would get back with her but I think we will probably go so we can have some kind of family get together for the holidays. We are having a Christmas Eve party with our neighbor's so the kids can exchange presents and that will be fun for them. Happy Holidays to all and we love and miss you all.

No comments: