Thursday, December 21, 2006

Counting Down...

The kids are getting so excited for Christmas that they can't even stand it. We have only a small area of living room that we can actually walk through because of all the presents. I get the same question everyday from both of them, "Can I open a present?" and then I reply with, "Yes, on Christmas." Packages started arriving yesterday with more presents making them even more excited and of course Jimmy does not have the concept of time and doesn't realize he only has a few more days. He informed me last night that reindeer and a sleigh is stupid and Santa needs a car like his Jeep. I always thought kids loved the flying reindeer concept, but I guess he does not. Each of them check their gifts daily to make sure they are all where they belong and none have disappeared.

I want to thank everyone for sending presents and cards and we will be thinking of each and every one of you on Christmas Day. We will be heading to Orange City Christmas morning where we will have dinner with Bob, Carol, Kim, Vicky and the rest of the Johnson family, thank you for inviting us. The kids love Uncle Bob and Aunt Carol's but what they don't realize is they will not be able to swim. They are predicting a wet Christmas here and I hear in KC they are suppose to be getting flurries, so a White Christmas may be in store. I will most likely post the day after Christmas since the day of is so hectic, but if I can find the time I will.

I started this Blog the day after Christmas last year and it was one of the best things I could have done, it keeps the family up to date on our life in Florida. Thank you Alisha and Greg for starting yours and giving me the fantastic idea. I love The Jack sites as well, I get to watch Izabel grow through all the pictures and see what is up in the everyday life of the family. Thanks for inviting us into your home on a daily basis, I just wish you lived there while I did, we could have had a lot of fun.

I wish everyone the best Christmas and a very happy New Year. I will take a lot of pictures and videos on Christmas and post as many as I can on the site. I love and miss you all!

No comments: