Monday, December 11, 2006

Too Much Going Wrong

It has been a rough couple days around here starting with Saturday afternoon. Taylor became very sick running a 103 temp and spent most of the afternoon and evening sleeping. Yesterday started the throwing up and not being able to eat or drink and became another day of sleeping. I ran to the grocery store and was very happy driving my new car, no problems, just a nice smooth ride. I got home a put the groceries away and then Eric decided to head over to the dealership so he could get his sub box out of the car we traded. He called me about 10 minutes after he left saying that the check engine light was flashing on and off and the car was shaking really bad. He had me buy a carfax on the vehicle which came back clean, so I called him back and told him that if the dealership wouldn't fix it to just get our old car back and tell them to shove this one. They agreed to fix it and set us up with a new car until it is done.

By the time Eric got home I was feeling horrible, I have caught whatever it is that Taylor has and it sucked. I started feeling really tired, then my throat became very scratchy like it was almost raw and then the coughing started. Taylor is doing no better today and has only gotten out of bed to run to the bathroom. I am planning on taking her to the doctor if she can't keep anything down today. It is very pitiful watching your children so sick and their is nothing you can do to comfort them.

No comments: