Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wore Out

I am so worn out and it is only the beginning of the week. I had a long week last week ad really thought the weekend would help...it didn't. Yesterday and today we were working on school until 5 P.M., so I have decided we are going to allow only 45 minutes for each class, if the work isn't done it becomes homework. Between school, housework, cooking and any attention my children need I really need things to change, I also need help from the other three people that share my home with me.

Well, I have a little girl who will be nine next month and I can't believe it. It has gone by so fast and she is growing up and I have figured out that I can't stop it ...sniff sniff. She told me today that she wants to get her ears pierced for the second time and I told her I would do that for her for her birthday, four holes in her ears, like she needs anymore holes in her head. She is not asking for toys, she wants bedding, chair and piercings, I wanted all the Barbie's I could get at that age. I haven't seen her sit down and play with toys for so long, she is either on the computer or drawing with her rock music blaring.

Jimmy has not been feeling his best and I finally gave him so Mortrin after he woke up from his nap this afternoon. He has been running a low fever and has a stuffy nose. He actually asked me if I would ground him so he didn't have to go outside. Hopefully he is better this weekend for Nick's birthday party, Jim has been so excited to go over there are swim for the party, he would be bummed if he missed.

Hopefully the rest of the week goes smoother that it has been and our new schedule works out better. I am actually heading to bed early this evening and will post tomorrow.

No comments: