Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Jimmy was still sick today running a fever, but the Motrin kicked in and the boy wanted to run wild so I spent most the day trying to keep him calm. Whatever Jimmy had he has passed on to me, I have had sinus problems all day along with a slight sore throat. School went great today. Taylor had 3 quizzes today that she did very well on.

Taylor has been spending most of her free time on Pogo playing the games and working on getting as many tokens as she can to purchases clothing and backgrounds for her Pogo Mini. She also enjoys looking through everyone's myspace (including Chad's) and laughing at peoples pictures. She cannot wait for her birthday and has asked me today what everyone was buying her, when I explained that her birthday was still over a month away and no one but her was thinking about it, she did not like that comment. I told her I would never forget it because SHE WON'T LET ME! lol

Hope everything is going great for everyone and hopefully will have more to post in the next few days. I have been so tired and am in need of so major rest. Love ya all and miss you.

No comments: