Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Night at Neverland

Taylor with the 14-year-old actress that played
Peter Pan and she was amazing.

This young lady played Wendy.
Jimmy with his favorite of the play, Tinkerbell.
Taylor with Tinkerbell.


Eric and I took the kids to the play Neverland in Valrico, Florida this evening and it was very good. The kids really enjoyed it and Jimmy had everyone laughing with his outbursts. At one point in the play Tinkerbell drinks a potion that was suppose kill Peter Pan and she falls on the stage, Jimmy stands up and yells, "I'll help you Tinkerbell!" Something else that made me laugh was during intermission, I walked outside to have a cigarette and Eric and Jimmy followed me out. There was a little boy around Jimmy's age out there and Jimmy walks up to him and says, "Hi, I'm Jimmy." They are talking for a few minutes when I hear the little boy ask Jimmy what he like to play and Jimmy says "I like to play with my Bob toys." The little boys says, "No, like sports, my dad and I like to play soccer." Jimmy isn't in to sports and shows no interest at all and what I heard come out of his mouth was so funny, he says, "No, I don't like soccer, I play golf," and starts mimicing swing a golf club to prove to the kid he knows how.

Taylor left us after the first act and found a front row seat with some kids she met during intermission. Both of the kids loved the play and got some pictures with the actors. It was a great evening that we all enjoyed.

No comments: