Friday, October 06, 2006

Still Waiting on Cable

At the end of last month we were suppose to have our cable hooked up along with Road Runner cable and digital phone, and it still has not been completed. I have to have my satellite shut off by Monday if I don't want to pay another ridiculous bill, but the installers showed up last Friday and hooked Taylor to basic but never installed the cables through the rest of the house. Last night Eric brought in the mail and what did I find, a cable bill. I was on the phone for about 30 minutes trying to get this taken care of. In the end she appologized and said we should've had our cable by now and when the installers finally get the job done to call back and she will credit me a month of service. That would be great but I still have a problem, my phone is being turned off Wednesday for the new service, if it is not complete I will not have TV, internet or phone. I am not a happy camper right...I mean, how do you live without INTERNET???

Everything else has been going good, I finally got some rest and we are meeting up with Susan, TJ, Emily and Jon today for a play day. We have not seen the Thompsons since we have been back and the kids are very excited. Tomorrow we have Nick's 1st birthday party and I plan on getting pictures to post. We are also planning on buying Halloween costumes this weekend as well. Jimmy has decided on Spider-Man and Taylor decided on some Goth Girl costume. She is really into the "Goth" look, why? I do not know but I am hoping that she grows out of it.

Alisha and Greg, I love the marshmallow idea for Izabel, I think that would be adorable!

Eric will be working again all weekend but I don't mind this time around. He gets out of another birthday though which he is pretty happy about. Hopefully he will be done Saturday night so he has Sunday off.

No comments: