Friday, October 27, 2006

Getting Ready to Party

We have two Halloween parties in a row, one tonight and we are throwing one tomorrow evening. Taylor and Jimmy are so excited for both of these and the kids and I have been baking the last few days and even had Isaiah come help us decorate cookies yesterday. Hope you all enjoy the videos of the kids that I posted, I figured everyone would like to see them. I had to help them talk, it's like once the camera is on they can't find things to talk about but when the camera's off they can't be quiet.

Jimmy has been thinking a lot about Christmas lately and cannot wait to sit on Santa's lap to tell him what he wants. After much consideration of what he was going to ask for, he decided to make it easy and is planning to tell Santa he wants every toy avilable. He wants a four wheeler the most and is really hoping to get that, a blue one so it will be like Scrambler, the four-wheeler from Bob the Builder.

Taylor just wants the rest of her Tinkerbell bedroom accessories and a pair of rollerblades. She really wants some "Heelies" but since she is now wearing a size 7 shoe in women's they don't make them that big so she will settle for the blades. I cannot believe my daughter is wearing the same size of shoe as me and she is not even 9 yet.

I will be posting pictures of the parties and wish you all could be here to see the kids and how much they are growing. Thanks to all who sent cards for birthdays and Halloween, the children and I are very greatful that you took the time to do that. The kids enjoy getting things in the mail and were very excited when they saw they had their own. We love you all. xxoo

No comments: