Saturday, November 25, 2006

Taylor's Big Surprise

Taylor's big birthday surprise arrived yesterday afternoon! We took Taylor to the airport and she was expecting to pick up a friend of Eric's when actually we were picking up my mom. Mom decided last week to fly here the day after Thanksgiving and surprise Taylor, and boy did it. Taylor and Jimmy were sitting at a table in the airport when my mom walked up behind them, I had the camcorder in my hand to catch her reaction, when I saw Mom I lifted it and she must have seen me and turned around and then looked back at me and the next thing I knew she had whipped her head back around and jumped off the seat and ran to my mom. Tay and Jim were both so excited. Jimmy actually thought Nani flew out here to pick him up and take him back to Kansas City.

Mom took the kids to Wal-Mart this morning and bought things to decorate their rooms. She took them to dinner at Red Lobster tonight and then to the movies to see Flushed Away. Jimmy is actally sick today and I plan on keeping him home all day tomorrow and hopefully he will be all better on Monday so we can go to Disney World. He was running a temp and has a bad cough, but he loves him Nani being here.

It was a hard secret to keep but the kids were surprised and I am very happy to have my mom here with me. She is driving all over the place and having fun with her grandkids. Thanks for coming and making the kids so happy and me too. I love having you with me and my family and I know this is one of the best birthday presents Taylor could get. We love you Mom/Nani!

No comments: