Friday, November 10, 2006

A Little 9 Week Research

Baby Dooley is now 9 weeks old. She/He can now move all limbs (shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees and ankles), the touch pads of fingers are developing, eyelids are fused until 27 weeks, and earlobes are now developed. Since we haven't seen Rachel in awhile I thought I'd do some research and find out a little about the baby.

I do have my predictions, I think she will have a boy on June 12, 2006. I actually had a feeling she was going to have a little girl but I looked at the Chinese chart and it was correct for both of my children and felt I better go with that. It says it's 99% accurate (I'm not saying I believe that) so what does it hurt to have a few wives' tales thrown into the mixed.

Rachel, if you get to read this, I thought I would post a picture of a 9 week old fetus through a 3-D sonogram, so you could see what your little one looks like.

No comments: