Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The countdown is on for Thanksgiving and Tay and I have been planning our dinner. We have invited our wonderful neighbor's who plan to join us for our "lunch" before heading to their family dinner. Our menu is ready to go and we plan to go shopping Friday for all of our needs. So far our dinner menu is:

-Turkey
-Dressing
-Cranberries
-Dumplings
-Mashed Potatoes
-Corn
-Green Bean Casserole
-Fruit Salad
-Pumpkin Pie

I may have forgotten something but that is pretty good I think. I will wake up bright and early to put the turkey on and then wake Taylor up so we can start cooking. I cannot wait to cook with my daughter, we had so much fun last year. Here, I thought I would have a horrible holiday since it was the first I was away from my family, but it was great making memories and traditions with my own family at home.

Taylor's birthday is the Sunday after Thanksgiving and she is so excited. She has scratched all of the plans she thought she wanted for her birthday and has decided to go to one of the Tampa malls so she can visit Build-A-Bear, get her ears pierced again (like she needs more holes in her head hehehe) and lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. Eric promised her an outfit from Limited Too and a Coach purse she found with Tinkerbell. Taylor is a very good little girl and deserves a great birthday where she is the "Princess of the Day". She has asked me to make her Bistecca Pizzaiola for her birthday dinner and she wants my breakfast casserole for breakfast and I plan to do all of them for her. She will have 3 good meals on her special day. I can't believe my baby is going to be nine, it's sad to know she is growing up.

No comments: