Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween/Birthdays and More

Halloween went great this year and the kids had a blast and tons of candy. We decided to walk the neighborhood with Teresa and Isaiah. After the "Trick or Treating" we all met up at Bev's for sweet tea and CSI. Jimmy actually went to sleep on his own he was so pooped and Taylor settled down with some TV in bed. If you haven't seen Izabel's costume, you need to head over to her site, she is such a cutie.

I know I am a day late but Happy Birthday Maw-Maw. Yesterday she celebrated her birthday and we were able to get a hold of her to sing and wish her the best. Tomorrow I get to celebrate my own birthday but Eric and I are celebrating Saturday night when Teresa gets back from her fishing trip. She called me the other night and volunteered to watch the kids so Eric and I could have a night out. I couldn't believe it, we have only gone out twice (excluding when I came to visit while in Missouri) since we have lived here. Mom watched the kids for us when she was in town and so did Nani and Poppa. We have decided to try out the new steakhouse Louie Mac's so hopefully it will have a good prime rib.

I also want to announce that we are expecting a new baby in our family! Rachel Nikole just let us know that she is 2 months pregnant and we all wish her nothing but the best. She is living in Atlanta with her boyfriend and everything is going good. I will give updates as they come in through that famous grapevine. I love and miss you Rach and congradulations on your baby.

No comments: