Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Getting Back on My Feet

I am finally getting over my kidney infection and now I am able to move around. I started having bad pains Sunday night and today is really the first day that I have been able to move about. I prepared the pumpkin pie and cranberries this morning, which makes two less things that will need to be done tomorrow. Jimmy and Taylor helped with the pie and it turned out very nice. I have been in pain the last few days, so it is nice not having it constantly. I still have the throbbing that comes along with this but it is nothing too bad and I am grateful, I was afraid that I would be down for the count Thanksgiving. Jimmy wants to help tomorrow as well so I will let him join in on the cooking as well. He loves the kitchen and "making" (which is our stirring.)

Taylor knows now where we are taking her for her birthday, Disney World yet again. We figured it's a fun thing for both of the kids and they will really enjoy themselves. We are actually going on Monday instead of Sunday so we will beat the weekend crowds that we had to fight last year. Being a holiday weekend as well makes it worse and kids go back to school Monday so hopefully it won't be too bad. She still has one big surprise she has to wait for and that will be the best ever. She doesn't even know she has one coming but it will blow her away!

I wish everyone a great Thanksgiving and we all send our love. It is hard to be away from family for the holidays but we do think of each and everyone of you. Hopefully next year we can come to town for Thanksgiving and Chip's birthday. I will be posting pictures soon so keep checking back.

No comments: