Wednesday, March 29, 2006

We finally have high speed internet again so I will be posting more often now, sorry about the delay. We had a pretty full weekend, Eric took us for Sunday brunch at one of the country clubs here in Lakeland and it was awesome, I have missed going since we left KC. I think the last time we went was the week before we moved to Florida. I hope all is well with my family and friends and I hope Renee and Allan had a blast in Vegas.

Jimmy managed to overflow the sink his bathroom today and that left a huge mess for me to clean up. I think I need to keep him with me every second, I walked into our laundry room (right off the kitchen) to throw in a load of towels and he headed straight for the bathroom, plugging the sink while brushing his teeth. Taylor has two weeks left of school and she will have completed the year. I just ordered Taylor's and Jimmy's school books for next year and we are waiting patiently for them to arrive so we can see what's in store.

Eric is managing a big open house this evening and will be arriving home late so the kids and I are planning a movie night and then I can put them to bed and watch Lost. Tomorrow Susan and I are planning to take the kids to the new water park in town and that's all they can talk about. We enjoyed having Emily stay with us the other night and hope she will stay again before Spring Break is over. I will be posting new photos soon and I will send the house photos on as well through email, I know everyone keeps asking me and you will have them by the end of the week. Love and miss you all!

No comments: