Friday, March 10, 2006

Just Making Myself Clear

Eric received a call from his mother today and for some reason she thought we were moving back to Kansas City next week. How she would come up with this I have no idea, but I have never posted where we were moving for the reason of I do not want her to know where we are going to be. We are staying in Florida for the time being, just moving to a much better place. This website is not for Sand to know what is going on in our lives so she can come back on Eric and say she needs to see the kids...not going to happen. I made this so my family will be able to see the kids grow and what is going on in our lives.

This is not a post that I ever wanted to make but now I feel that it is necessary. I am not backing down on my decision and she will not be apart of our children's lives unless they decide they want to see her after the age of 18. My posts are getting pretty mixed up by the time they get to her and she of course is calling Eric with things that have never been said. Yes, Eric tried to get transfered to the Lexena store, but it didn't work out, I never said he was going for sure. I never said I was living in Missouri and I was flying out to get Eric...WHERE DID THAT COME FROM???? If information is passed, make sure it is correct or better yet, don't tell her anything about our lives, she is not apart of it!

Just wanted to get that out of the way, I am sick of the crap that has gone on with this and I just want to be done. If Eric chooses to tell her what is going on, let him do it, at least it will come out the way it really is. I am washing my hands of this and I hope not to hear about Sand again.

No comments: