Monday, March 20, 2006


We are all moved and everyone is pooped out. Thank you Susan for helping us out with the kids while we moved Saturday, we both appreciate it. Jimmy got his new car bed and here is a picture of him crashed on the first night in his own room!! The place is great and we have so much room...I am just happy to have my washer and dryer back, now Eric can do laundry more easily...LOL! He actually likes doing it and I don't mind letting him. Got our new number and satellite (DVR was turned on today, but we didn't miss Sopranos at least) but I have to wait until the 27th to get my DSL back on. I can't believe they can't activate it right away, I hate dial-up and don't really want to wait 7 days. The kids have made some friends and Jimbob is very happy because we have several boys his age in the neighborhood, he has been playing very hard the last few days. Talk to everyone soon.

No comments: