Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Taylor's Good Deed

While I was unpacking my bedroom this afternoon Taylor came in and asked if she could make her and Jimmy lunch. She has been into cooking the past couple weeks and I told her it was okay. After spending five more minutes in my room I decided to go out for a smoke break and as I was heading to the back door I heard the microwave beep and peeked into the kitchen to find Taylor pulling out a plate of leftovers, beef green pepper and green bean casserole. I asked her if that is what she was going to have for lunch and she said no she had made it for me...awwww. I noticed she hadn't made her or Jimmy's lunch yet and she explained that I always make everyones food and am always the last to eat so she decided that she was going to make my lunch first and she would eat last. I just thought that was so sweet. She is such a good girl and is growing up so fast.

I actually finished her bedroom last night and she decided she wanted posters of the lastest stars on her wall: Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson and Jamie Lynn Spears. We also hung up 3 Bratz posters and a poster of the Care Bears but one big wall is dedicated to Chad Michael Murray. We went through her teen mags last night and cut out any pictures we could find and put them on the wall as well. For those of you who do not know (which I am sure you all do with how she talks about him) Taylor is in love with the One Tree Hill and A Cinderella Story star. She cannot miss one episode of One Tree Hill so every Wednesday at seven o'clock we do not see Taylor for an hour.

She has loved having her own room back again but Jimmy did wake up last night and go to her room, not ours, he wanted to be with his sissy. Last night before bed Eric and I enjoyed listening to her read us two books of her choice and look forward to hearing two more tonight. She has been doing so good in school and has spent a lot of her spare time outside on her new bike or jumping rope, she is becoming very active. Taylor and Jimmy will begin activities at the YMCA next month, Taylor is starting gymnastics and Jimmy is joining tumbling, they are both very excited.

1 comment:

C Merry said...

Very cute post :)

~*~
Bratz World
http://www.bratzworld.tv