Friday, March 03, 2006

Time to Move On

The kids and I arrived home yesterday morning and loved being greeted by Eric at the airport. The flight was great and the kids slept most of the way...we had to be on the plane at 6:40 a.m. Eric took us all out for lunch when we arrived and we spent the day with the kids outside. We have a busy weekend planned, The Strawberry Festivial starts tomorrow and we will be there and Sunday we have to buy the kids new beds and then we are headed for St. Petersburg to spend the day at the beach. I am pooped and still have to start packing...YUK! Well, all in all, it is nice to be home again and able to spend time with my family, we all missed Eric a lot. Thanks Mom and Kyle for allowing us to invade your space for two weeks, I really enjoyed it and I know Chip and Jimbob loved it too. Jimmy and Taylor had a lot of bonding with Grandpa Ky-Ky, he spent almost every evening playing with them and even gave them some golfing tips. Everyone spoiled the kids rotten, Aunt Ste had a new toy it seemed everytime she saw them. Steph spent the most time with the kids which they both loved, they want all the time with her they can get. I am glad they have such a great relationship with her. Uncle Nick did play with the kids as well and even took them to the park one day. Nani took them shopping and to Chuck E. Cheese's and they both had a blast whenever they were with Nani. Jimmy was sad to leave her behind, he told me as we walked to the plane that we forgot her and had to wait and when we arrived in Tampa the first thing out of his mouth when we stepped off the plane, "Okay, where's Nani at?" I am glad they had fun and I love seeing everyone too and can't wait until May.

I have 1 week to get everything packed for the move and all I have managed today was DVD's, I cannot motivate myself. Eric has hurt his back and is having a hard time moving around so until that's better I am on my own. We are excited to get to our new place, it is just coming so quickly and I am not prepared.

Eric thank you for all the goodies you got me while I was gone, I loved them all. You are so good to me and I am glad I have you in my life. After being gone I realized we have fell into the old married routine and I enjoyed talking to you on the phone, it was almost like we were getting to know each other again.

No comments: