Thursday, January 25, 2007

We will be moving in just a couple weeks now, but our house has changed. We have decided on a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home that is still being built and now will not be ready for another couple months, so we are moving into a home over in Winter Haven for a couple months. Eric's friend is letting us use his "rental" house with no lease or all the BS that comes with rentals and we will be able to leave whenever. I am happy about this and can't wait to get moved. I will miss Teresa and Isaiah, but I will try my hardest to see them as much as I can. Steph will be here at the end of next month and I cannot wait to see the mommy-to-be.

Stephanie and Rachel were so close while they were young and now they are having babies together. I wish both of them the best even though the road will not be an easy one. Children are the best thing that can happen to a person and they will both be blessed with this miracle.

1 comment:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

joey, congrats on becoming an aunt. any more details on the babies? due dates, boys, girls? all that good stuff.