Friday, January 26, 2007

The House is Underway

Last night Eric informed me that we get to pick out all the flooring and paint for the house...yippee! Of course, this won't be done for a little while but they want it ready to go when they are ready to start. The kids and I are heading to United today to pick up boxes to start the packing. I want to be totally prepared this time around without the pressure of rushing. Jose was nice enough to let us use his house until we get into this one and I appreciate that, we couldn't have found a better deal. The house we were going to get Eric just found to much that he didn't like about it and he informed me this time around he just wasn't going to settle, he wanted to love the house. Having a house that we get to pick what goes inside is great, it will be our own. I guess this is the advantage of getting a house that is not built yet. We are going over this weekend and I will get some pics of the house.

No comments: