Monday, January 29, 2007

Tonight is Jimmy's first T-Ball practice and Eric and I took him out yesterday to buy his pants, glove, ball and helmet. I have never seen Jimmy so excited and I think yesterday was the first time he realized he wouldn't be playing golf. Golf is the only sport he has really ever been around because Grandpa Ky-Ky would take him to the driving range. I will be sure to take pictures tonigght and post them.

I have only told a couple people about our new plans so now I will report to everyone, we have decided to stay in Jose's house for a little longer and pass on the new house because Eric informed me Saturday that he put a transfer in for the Topeka store, it's not KC but it's a lot closer. The manager of that store is retiring and they actually offered it to Eric but he still had to send in a transfer. Saturday night he brought it up to me in a way of would I be willing? Let me think about that...YEAH! We don't know the time frame because Eric just called and told me that it could be a few months to a year before he actually retires but that is fine with me.We decided today that we would rather not have to worry about not being able to get out of a house when it happens and Jose is letting us stay in his rental until we are ready to leave, no lease, we will also just pay the house payment, so we are not required any outrageous payments, he is actually just giving us the coupon book for the house.

Now I know it may not be soon but I see that Eric is ready to get back as well and I am happy! I can't wait to be close to everyone again and 60 miles is much better than 2,000 miles away. I am not going to get my hopes way up though because too much can happen and he's had offers before that didn't turn out right but I do really hope that it happens.

Check back tonight for Jim's first practice pictures. Love ya all!

No comments: