Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Renee

Renee,

You have been one of my best friends and have been there for me through a lot, happy and sad times. I am proud to have a friend like you and I hope your day is filled with so much happiness.

Love ya!


As everyone knows, Renee, has been one of my great friends for several years and I feel that we have endured a lot throughout our relationship. We met through Jay's when I was working and her daughter was one of my children and our friendship came from just me getting a breather from a hard day and her picking up her child. All we had ever said to each other before that day was "hi" and "bye", but that day was different, we stood and talked to each other for a very long time. Now, look at us 6 years later, we are closer now than ever and we just get closer every year. Have a great day, Nay-Nay!

No comments: