Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Updates...

Yesterday was a day of more tests and quizzes and she still did great. Jimmy can now spell his name and he is starting to figure out what the letters look like. After learning his letter of the week I send him to the refrigerator to find the magnetic letter and bring it to me. After he brought me the letter he was learning, I asked him to bring me past letters and he did it. Those magnets are really helping, before I couldn't get him to remember what the letters looked like, so he's doing great as well. I love being able to teach my children, this has been the best experience I have ever had.

Tomorrow is library day and the kids are really looking forward to it. Both of my kids love books as much as I do, they love going to the book store and will stay there as long as I need them to with no peep from either, and the library is fun for them because they get to use their cards to take books home. We only have 3 months left of school, it has just flown by and I can't believe my baby will be in kindergarten next school year.

Everyone knows that Taylor loves the new Disney show High School Musical, but her little brother loves it just as much. He goes in his room with his CD player and her CD and sings and dances to the music. He makes Eric and me laugh all the time with all the dances he comes up with.

I had Eric stay home a little longer this morning so he could have breakfast with us. I made blueberry muffins and he always complains that I never make him breakfast, so I did it this morning (hopefully it will hold him for awhile.) Now, it time to start school, so I will post soon.

No comments: