Monday, February 27, 2006

Tribute To Zeus

The Jenkins lost their beloved German Shepard Zeus Friday afternoon and I would like to say I am sorry. Zeus was a huge part of their family and he was a great dog. He will be missed by everyone who knew him and we all are very sad that he is gone, but he will remain forever in our memories and hearts. I am sorry Allan, Renee, Jordan and Delaney, he was one of the best dogs anyone could have, you gave him a great family and he knew that he was loved deeply, he had a great life. Bye Zeus, we love and miss you!

I did enjoy watching him the last time Renee and Allan were in Vegas (that was when I came into town last August.) He was so sad that they were gone and I was scared that he was sick, but he ended up perking up to his old self as soon as they came home. I am not a dog person as most of you know, but there were two dogs that have captured my heart: Midnight and Zeus. I am saddened that the two dogs that I have opened my heart to are now gone. I miss the both of you and hope you both are happy and looking after each other for us. It's funny how what starts off as a pet becomes so much a part of you and can break your heart into a million pieces when they are gone. I'm glad I had the chance to have my heart broke because it would be empty without knowing you.

I will post a tribute picture of Zeus as soon as I return home, please check back to see the wonderful Zeus that captured everyone's heart that he came in contact with.

No comments: