Monday, February 06, 2006

Close to Departure

I talked to Nani on the phone this morning and found out we are starting back this Thursday.We have a few stops along the way, we are planning to spend some time in Panama City, Florida and The French Quarters in Louisanna. It won't be long and I will be home. Eric is getting to the point that he doesn't want me to leave, so I had to promise I wouldn't be gone more than 1 month. He is such a great guy for not giving so many problems about going back so often, he knows how close I am to my family. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and I love him so much and will miss him while I'm gone. The kids are so excited, even though we are leaving right before Taylor's friend's birthday and she was looking forward to the party, but she would much rather have her Aunt Ste. See you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait :)