Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Countdown is On

We are taking off tomorrow morning and heading for Panama City, FL. We are packed and all the electronic devices are charging for the trip. The kids started pulling out DVD's to watch along the way and we pulled out all the games for the Nintendo. I plan to buy them new games if we happen to stop at a Wal-Mart so they can have something new and Nani picked the kids up Bambi 2.

I cannot wait to see everyone and the new addition to our family. For those of you who do not know about The Jack Site, you can go to my favorite links and click on it, Greg has added many cute pictures of Izabel...she is such a doll. We still have a lot to do before we start out on the road, but it's so exciting.

Renee, I can't wait to see you. I did get your email yesterday and you have me laughing...since your birthday I am noticing a little impatience with the age...hahaha, you know I'm kidding. I will be back home soon, Eric is working on getting the Lenexa store that will soon be moving to Lee Summit, so hopefully within the year we will be home. No more getting upset with me when you see me posting about homes, it's for rental only and nothing we cannot get out of. Of course, when we move back it will be closer to everyone and not so far out.

Next week we'll be back and making our rounds. I did get dad to change his mind about seafood and now he's taking me to Japanese...I am so excited, Japanese food out here sucks. Love you all and I will post when I make it to KC. I will have my cell phone, so everyone can get ahold of me on that or by calling my mom's home, if you don't have those numbers, too bad, I'm not posting them here...hehehe. Love ya all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joey it's my right as your friend (and the kids' other mother) to get upset and be impatient about anything I want. That's subject to change and change and change (got it?) at any time! And it has NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I think you think I'm getting old. Humpfffftttt.
On the serious side... I can't wait to see you all. And even more serious, you're not going "back home" after a month. This IS HOME and you're staying!!!!!!!!! Eric can deal with me. He's just a big ole teddy anyway, what's he gonna do?
See you sooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Nay

Scorpio Moon said...

Renee, I don't think your old, I just love giving you s**t! LOL You know I love you and was just jokin' around. I can't wait to see you too. Give the kids a kiss for me...no wait, I can give them one myself.