Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bonding with My Sister

I have decided next week I am taking Stephanie to get her first tattoo and we will share this experience together. I have been talking about another one forever and a day now so I am finally going to take the plunge and get one dedicated to Jimmy on my back and I will probably finish my mural on my leg while I'm there or else it will never get done. Steph is wanting to get a rat tattoo and has found her picture. She's a little nervous but excited to get inked, hehehe, she thinks this will be her only one and she won't want another...we have all said that. This will be my eighth and once I finish the mural it will be 11, wow, I can't believe I have that many, I just had to count. Anyway, I will let everyone know about our experience and I will make sure to post the pics of our tats on this page so everyone can get a look.

P.S. Don't call and complain to me that I don't need anymore because I will hang up on anyone who does.

No comments: