Monday, February 20, 2006

A Night in Toyko

Last night was our dinner at The Japanese Tokyo Steakhouse and it was fabulous. Dad, Nick, Stephi, Brett, Taylor and I enjoyed all the entertainment of watching our Japanese chef, who was the best I have ever seen. He had a lot of fun with Chip and picked on her the entire time he was at the table. Nick enjoyed a marathon shrimp throwing contest in which he caught none of them, the chef threw about 12 shrimp at him as fast as he could, but it was a lot of fun to watch.

It was the first time for Dad, Brett and Stephi and they all really enjoyed themselves. I was glad to see dad and really wasn't planning on Tay going but about an hour before I had to leave my mom came into my room and told me that Taylor was feeling left out, so I told her she could come along and changed our reservations. I am so glad she came, but the last time Eric and I took her she didn't like it, but this this time she loved it.

Thank you Dad for taking us, it was wonderful and I'm sorry you didn't get to experience the sushi, but at least you got to try the saki. Happy Adoption Day 18 years later.

No comments: