Wednesday, February 15, 2006

So Much To Talk About

First off, I forgot to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you all had a wonderful day and evening.

Today is my eighteenth birthday being a Marshall. This day means as much to me as my actual birthday because I received a great father on this day. He has done so much for me throughout the years and continues to this day...thank you Dad.

I had a great first night back, I got to see my Mom, Kyle, Stephi, Nick and Brett. The kids were ready to head out the door to go see all the animals at Brett and Stephi's. I really felt like I had never even left, this is definately home. I dropped in on Renee last night and gave her a suprise. OMG, I could not believe how big Delaney had gotten, when she opened the door I saw Jordan, it took me a moment to realize she was too short to be J. Jordan was surpised to see me and gave me the biggest hug I have ever gotten from her, I swear, I love those girls as if they were my own. I loved seeing Renee, I have missed her a lot and we decided to do what we do best...SHOP! We both had babies to buy for and I had to get the kids Valentine's, so we headed to the best store ever, Wal-Mart. We got some really cute stuff. I just really enjoyed seeing her again, it's hard not having your best friend around all the time.

When I got home I wrapped up the present that I bought for Izabel, yes, I bought her even more stuff. Greg and Alisha, I hope you have more room because I think I have bought out some stores. Get a hold of me soon so I can get this stuff to you, I might decide to keep it for myself lol.

I spent some time with mom last night, but it seems like everytime I start talking to her Eric calls and of course he gets upset if I tell him I'll have to call him back. I guess he thinks since they are seeing me he gets to talk to me all the time. I plan to spend tonight here with my kids and my mom, Lost is on and I can't miss that. I loved seeing my mom and now I feel so much better, I am definately not homesick anymore. I needed to be here and am so happy now that I am, I look forward to spending all the time I can with her...I love you mom and thank you for letting us stay with you. I enjoyed seeing her this morning before she left for work, I didn't have to stand around and wait for her to get there so I could call her. We sat on her bed and had a cig before she had to leave, it was nice.

I was up late last night talking to Eric, who has been spending most of his spare time on the computer. He has also learned how easy it is to spend money by internet, he has been spoiling me and getting me lots of gifts that he orders from there. He is a great husband and has always done everything in his power to make me happy. I love my life with him and the children he has provided me. Eric, I love and miss you a lot, even though you think I don't because I'm here, I am thinking about you constantly.

No comments: