Saturday, May 06, 2006

What A Big Boy!

Jimmy decided this morning he no longer wanted training wheels so Eric brought out the toolbox and removed them. I grabbed the camcorder and Eric grabbed the back of the bike and when he let go Jimmy took off without falling. That kid caught on faster than I have ever seen anyone riding a bike, he was able to balance right away and I have it all on tape! We were actually watching movies of the kids this morning, Taylor had just turned 6 and Jimmy was 1 1/2. It made me a little sad to see how quick they grow, it didn't seem like I took those movies very long ago and now my daughter has crushes on boys and Jimmy is riding a two-wheeler.

Mom, I told Jimmy you were going to get him a bike for your house and he got so excited, can't wait to show you and Grandpa Ky-Ky how he can ride.

No comments: