Saturday, May 13, 2006

I know it's been awhile yet again but I have been so busy between taking care of the kids during the day and working at night. It seems I have been up until 2 a.m. almost every night just trying to get all the paperwork done just so I can go to bed. I decided last night I am not going to do anything on the weekends and just Monday through Friday, weekends are for my family. This is great though, I have good money coming in and I get to stay home.

I got great news last night, my mom has taken the day off on the 25th (the day I get into town) to spend the day with me. I have not had a day with just my mom for a long time so that will be great. I have decided to rent a car for the 3-4 weeks while I'm there so we have something to drive and don't have to take mom's car all the time. Eric is ready to get to KC as well but is giving me a lot of crap about leaving 3 days before him. He is taking the 25th off to spend with the kids but he has to work on Friday and had to find a sitter (Tonya, our neighbor). They will arrive in KC at 9:05 a.m. Sunday morning.

The kids are doing great and Jimmy continues to play "Old Lady" all the time and has just added a new game "Big Momma". We just watched Big Momma's House 2 on Wednesday and he loved it so now he wants to act like Big Momma. Taylor wakes up every morning and disappears in the bathroom and when she reappears her hair is fix after her shower, she's got glossy lips and she is dressed to the shoes (so stylish). That girl is constantly taking my shoes, I cannot believe she is almost my size (I am a size 7 and she is a 6). She will probably be taller than me within a year, she is growing up. Sometimes I forget she is only 8 because when I look at her she's tall and looks so grown up and of course talks like she is getting ready to go to collage. Speaking of talking...Jimmy is now talking awesome, complete sentences all the time and the kid talks constantly about anything and everything.

No comments: