Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Feeling Much Better

I think I am finally better, I was able to do all my running around without feeling fatigued at all. I was so busy the last couple of weeks that I think I just ran myself down. I decided to take some time off and will start back up when I am done with my trip. I actually thought about taking my work with me but that is not a vacation, I have made enough in the last few months to last awhile so we should be just fine with me taking a break. Taylor was getting pretty upset anyway that she doesn't see me at night so she has enjoyed her mommy back and Jimmy as well.

I am so excited 1 week, 1 day and I am on the plane! Eric thought it would be a good time to drop the kids off and go to Vegas he told me last night...YEAH RIGHT!! I need to be with family and will be happy to skip Vegas (never thought I would say that), so mom if he calls and asks you say you can't or won't watch the kids. I will be happy just having that hotel a couple nights, it's almost like being away. Can't wait to see you all.

No comments: